Flatmate Hub is an inclusive community where all members are expected to treat one another with the utmost respect. Below are our community guidelines:
- Treat all members equally regardless of race, colour, sex, gender identity, religion, age or sexual orientation.
- Be respectful and civil towards all members—at all times—when communicating via the site or other means.
- Only use Flatmate Hub to offer shared accommodation or find a home, and never for any other purpose.
- Only list or offer a property that is fit for living in and that you would want to live in yourself.
- Abide by local planning and state tenancy laws
Flatmate Hub reserves the right to remove listings and or cancel the accounts of members found to be acting in a manner contrary to these guidelines.
If you would like to report any untoward behaviour, please use the "Report" link located on every listing.